Monday, October 30, 2023

5.11 tactical A.T.A.C.® 6" Side Zip Boots fair review

5.11 tactical A.T.A.C.® 6'' Side Zip Boots fair review
Quality of material. The leather began to crack after just a month of wear. And now it just burst. I put a flashlight inside my boot so that anyone could see the gaping hole.
These were the third boots of this model that I bought. And the last ones.
The quality has become simply disgusting. "Salami slicing" from economics.
September 28, 2022 @511tactical made me 98(!!!) complaintsmaf, now I will write the naked truth about their products. This is not the only drawback; the other two are covered in my blog.
5.11 tactical A.T.A.C.® 6" Side Zip Boots. Flaw in engineering
5.11 tactical A.T.A.C.® 6" Side Zip Boots
Thou Shalt Not Worship False Idols.

No comments:

Post a Comment